. if you can make me do stuff like this while at work, what's gonna happen come july?
Senior Year Survey
1. WHO WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Jessica Santos, Colleen Mason, Keron Krol, a few others.
2. WHAT SPORTS DID YOU PLAY?
nothing senior year
3. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE?
car? i didn't have a car then. (dammit).
4. DID YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND?
Jeff Novak, then I dumped him for Brandon Paris (...)
5. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL?
I think I snuck out of the house once that year, and drank like a quarter of a wine cooler at Andrew's house, watched South Park, and then snuck back in.
6. WHAT CLUBS DID YOU BELONG TO?
7. DID YOU SKIP SCHOOL/CLASS?
Not exactly, but I did have an independent study that I never technically completed, so I got plenty of free time. Plus I was the editor for the literary arts journally-thing, so I got out of class often for that as well.
8. WERE YOU AN HONOR STUDENT?
9. DID YOU GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED?
I think I only had 2 detentions in the whole 4 years, and neither of them was that year.
10. CAN YOU SING THE ALMA MATER?
Not anymore. (Thanks, Father K.)
11. WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE TEACHER?
Probably Mr. Dawson, although Birch and Monea were also fun.
12. FAVORITE CLASS(ES)?
I don't even remember what I took that year except for AP senior classes. Oh, and Psychology.
13. SCHOOLS FULL NAME?
Dearborn Divine Child High School
14. SCHOOL MASCOT?
Freddie Falcon. We 'kidnapped' him for a video team gag for Halloween, either that year or the year before. That was fun times.
15. DID YOU GO TO THE PROM?
Yes, with Brandon, but I had been 'unfriended' and 'dis-invited' to the after-prom parties, so I ended up going home, watching 'Ever After' and crying myself to sleep. Fuck prom.
16. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION?
I remember all the girls crying, and all I wanted to do was get the hell out of there. I remember thinking it was darkly ironic in a teen-angsty way.
17. FAVORITE MEMORY OF YOUR SENIOR YEAR?
I had a lot of fun doing the literary publication. Also, we had the crazy block-scheduling thing that year. Oh, and I was AD for 'Skin of Our Teeth' and that was good times, despite my not really 'meshing well' with the other theater kids.
18. WHICH CREW DID YOU SIT WITH AT LUNCH?
I honestly can't remember. Our lunches were screwed up that year, and I don't think we always went with the same people.
19. WHAT RUMOR ABOUT YOU SURFACED DURING YOUR SENIOR YEAR?
It's probably a mercy that I don't know.
20. WHAT WAS YOUR CURFEW?
I don't think the word 'curfew' ever came into play. Just painful and prolonged death if I broke the rules. (Not really. But I had to be in by perhaps 11-12 at night, and I didn't go out much on school nights).
21. WHO HAD YOUR EYE THE MOST DURING YOUR SENIOR YEAR?
Whoever I was dating. I always had crushes on the cuter boys too, but considered them out of my league.
22. WHO WAS YOUR WORST ENEMY DURING YOUR SENIOR YEAR?
Oh, Missy Willman. I think it was pretty mutual, too, although there was probably no good reason, but we did a good job hating one another for 4 years. I wonder if I'd like her now, or if she still holds some grudge, or if she's totally forgotten she ever knew me...
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB DURING YOUR SENIOR YEAR?
I think I worked some at the banquet room at the golf course.
24. WHAT DID YOU SPEND THE MOST MONEY ON DURING YOUR SENIOR YEAR?
hee. I had no money. probably movies and food, if I had any.
25. WHAT KIND OF SCHEDULE DID YOUR SCHOOL OPERATE ON?
We had that block-scheduling shit to deal with, but...
We had a day from perhaps just before 8 to 2:30. Fridays we got out at 1:20, however, and that was awesome. We had 8 periods, and 3 of them were lunch periods (4,5,6), so you had a good chance of eating either at 10:15 or at 1:30...
26. WHAT WAS YOUR FINAL GRADE POINT AVERAGE?
Beats me. Maybe a 3.6?
27. WHAT WAS YOUR FINAL CLASS RANK?
Hell if I know. Not bad, I think.
28. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE?
I tood the ACT twice, got a 29 the first time and a 31 the second. (Fuck you, Michigan engineering).
29. HOW WAS YOUR SCHOOLS ATHLETIC PROGRAM?
About as good as you'd expect from a middling-sized catholic school...
30. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT OVER, WOULD YOU?
Fuck no. I hated high school. I suppose if I could go back knowing what I do now, I might enjoy it, but...no, probably not.